RaidenX RaidenX

Superb

That was an excellent game, usually I get bored playing flash games after about 5 minutes but this one was so much better than any others I've played so it held my interest for considerably longer, highly enjoyable, very nice work.

Madness vs Dom Tolem Madness vs Dom Tolem

__________________________________________________

Nice, I liked the 3D transitions, but you need to impove your drawing skills.

Sex Kitten Sim-RPG Sex Kitten Sim-RPG

Ah, another one

Sprites + basic movement engine + easy trivia questions + annoying techno + hentai and other anime = daily feature and front page...

And who says newground's going down hill?

The controls are annoying, since you have to use the keyboard to move and you have to use the mouse to click the next dialogue button. The repeating techno would disolve the brain after long exposure. The questions are pointless, you can just use the trial and error aproach since nothing bad happens when you get one wrong, and that's unlikely because they're mostly easy, and you can search for the answers if they're not.

And then theres the hentai, there's loads of arguments about it, I don't care who gets off on it and who doesn't, but it's just kind of pathetic. One reason it's annoying me lately is that it's everywhere, because if you take an unremarkable game, then lash some hentai in there, you get something like this which then goes on to get 'Daily feature' and the front page.

Considering that theres 5 names down as authors, this game isn't as good as it should be, And I don't personally think it's good enough to get the daily feature and the front page, unfortunately, NG users seems to think otherwise. I'm sure they'll vote up the next one that comes along too.

Klacid responds:

Are you trying to convince me of something? Your infomation is all opinionated and the point is unclear :S

Pimp My Warthog 3 Pimp My Warthog 3

nothing too new or interesting

i'm not a fan of dressup games and i havent played halo... good graphics, but boring

PODmedia responds:

Ok... thanks for the feedback, its a customizable game just for the record.

MuayThai MuayThai

very very good

that's the best game ive played for a while, the final boss was easy compared to the others, it took me a few goes to get them, but still, very good. would have been nice to have some combos which involved both punching and kicking, but the existing combos were good enough

Shove It Shove It

very nice. but pay?

its very well done, looks and sounds good. but i cant personally see why anybody would pay to play the full version, its not exactly a new concept. this game has been around since some of the earlyest computer games. if it was an entirely new concept then someone might pay to lay it. but this is just another incarnation of a classic puzzle game.

Nunblaster Nunblaster

nothing too new or interesting

it's very very simple and uninteresting. they just appear for no reason aswell, a bit more effort would have been good

InvaderDavy responds:

Work in progress...

My Dawn of the dead remak My Dawn of the dead remak

doesnt full me with confidence

the times new roman makes it look cheap, the gameplay sucks, and you cant see a damn thing

Drawing Tutorials // pt 1 Drawing Tutorials // pt 1

nice

very nice, good effects and music and all that but i think you might have been able to fit a bit more in since it was under 200K, and you could have explained what the onion skin was because beginners wont know what it is, where it is, or how to use it.

you could give people some pointers for sound and the visual effects like those used in the movie, that'd probably go down well

FLuBBER O3 FLuBBER O3

its impossible and boring

sorry to be so harsh, but it's just not a playable game, you should work on it... i like the SSMBTUAX, and the backgrounds nice, but thats all i can think thats good. the rest needs way more, themusics annoying, you're hurled inot the game without any time to get ready, the game itself as i said is impossible and what the hells going on anyway?

just work on it for longer, broarden it out a bit, maybe introduce dificulty levels, until then it has to be a low vote for you

Hardedge responds:

whatever you just suck thats all